Creamy Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Dill
Delicious eggs with salmon to start your day off right.
- Cooking time
- Prep time
- 2 portions
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 20 grams Flora ProActiv buttery spread
- 4 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp (intl) chopped dill
- 2 slices sliced wholegrain and oats loaf toasted
- 70 grams sliced smoked salmon
- freshly ground black pepper optional
|Energy (kcal)||288 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||1206 kJ|
|Protein (g)||23.2 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||4.3 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||4.2 g|
|Sugar (g)||3.7 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.1 g|
|Fat (g)||19.2 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||5.6 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||12.3 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||7.1 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||5.2 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||443 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||468 mg|
|Salt (g)||1.16 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||1208 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.8 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||153 mg|
|Iron (mg)||2.42 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||329 mg|
- Place 2 tsp of Flora pro-activ and milk in a saucepan over a low heat. Wait until the milk becomes hot and allow Flora pro-activ to melt.
- With a spatula, stir in the lightly beaten eggs into the milk and Flora pro-activ mixture. Gently lift and fold the egg until the egg is creamy and has set. Stir in the dill.
- Spread toast with the remaining Flora pro-activ.
- Serve the egg on toast with smoked salmon and ground black pepper.
Smoked sliced trout would be delicious.